Friday 2 May 2008

Right now....

Its Friday afternoon 2nd May 2008. I am somewhere near London. What am I doing? Waiting for a friend in a car beside a mosque. Had I forseen a scene like this in my life?

No...

Life is a road. A road which goes you dont know where. Some people have a GPS. Everything is planned for them. They key in the destination and follow directions. Some people just go straight, some have maps but dont have any map reading abilities and some just stay where they are, waiting for someone to give them a ride.

Me? I take the exit and follow a path which looks unknown! Why? I dont know! There is this "kida" (i.e. itch). I like to be in situations where I can get to see the world as much as possible. Also I dont like to plan too much into the future. 5-6 months is fine. That too is subject to change if something better comes up!

Its a big world and I would like to see it all if possible..... This is one of my aims in life. And all does not mean only US, UK or Europe. I wonder how people in say Ulaan batr, Tashkent, Dushanbe, Kiev and many more places around the globe, lead their lives? Are they friendly? Are they hostile? What do they eat? What do they wear?

Watching them on the TV or reading about them is totally different than actually meeting them, sharing their food, singing their songs! Someday hopefully I shall have covered all these destinations...................... someday...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amey Bhide said...

Dude,

You will travel places mate. If not for work, then we will go hitchhiking round da globe ...

And yeah ... I agree ... We both believe in ....

'You pave the path and let the world follow it'

Cheers,
Amey

9 May 2008 at 03:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home